Hebrews 4:16

Let us then come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Changes coming to Journeys in Grace Blog

You may have noticed a subtle change to my blog recently with the additional link to my website.  This spring/summer I jumped ( with both feet) into hosting my own website and have learned so much.  However, I didn't want to lose all the content on this blog, so I have tried to tie them together.

I have decided to change the focus of this blog, all the while maintaining all the previous posts on the blog here for you to search and review. Although this blog, www.journeysingrace.blogspot.com will be more geared to homeschooling and the things we are doing in our homeschool.

 My website, www.journeysingrace.com  will contain the devotions that I feel led to share along with collecting the recipes I love to cook into a more ordered and contained location.

I have begun the process of writing and publishing some homeschool helps for myself and for other homeschoolers. These little tidbits will also be available as a download on my website.

I hope that you will find those times of refreshing as you visit both my blog and mywebsite. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment